After his repeated encounters with the siren song, Ben tries to cope with the after effects. Maddie’s mom returns to town and tries to connect with her daughter. Meanwhile, Ryn attempts to adapt to life on land.
- Katrina (Speaking debut)
- Eliza (debut; no lines)
- Sarge (debut; no lines)
- Viv (debut; no lines)
- Cami (debut; no lines)
- Ben Pownall
- Xander McClure
- Calvin Lee
- Maddie Bishop
- Ted Pownall
- Dale Bishop
- Susan Bishop (debut appearance)
- Marissa Staub
- Dr. Abbot
- Wanda (debut appearance)
Merpeople-Human Hybrid Edit
- Maddie's long-lost mother and Dale Bishop's estranged wife, Susan makes her debut appearance after her mysterious disappearance ten months previously.
- It is revealed that Donna had had a daughter with a merman.
- Another, younger lieutenant has replaced Aldon Decker to further the military's hunt for merfolk: Nicole, who has attracted the attentions of Xander.
- Helen: "There's four of them. Plus the other female from before. What are they doing here?"
- Ben: "There's a disturbance in the ocean: Sound waves."
- Maddie: "They were forced out."
- Ben: "Whoa. What's going on?"
- Ryn: "They thought I was dead."
- Helen: "I'll stay. They're my people, too."
- Helen: "She seems lost."
- Ryn: "Sister's baby."
- Helen: "She is Donna's daughter?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.