Ryn seeks help only to learn the secret existence of her unborn child. Ben sets out on a dangerous path to help his mom, while Xander tries to establish himself in his new career. Helen consults with Eliza to help contact Sarge.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Siren Wiki by expanding it.|
Special Guest Star
- This is the first episode Donna reappears as a spirit.
- Helen visits the spirit world and finds her there, however, the two share no dialogue as Donna turns to dust right before her eyes.
- As well as regaining movement in her legs, Elaine also experiences bigger side effects, such as increased lung capacity. This explains why she wasn't in peril when she sunk into the pool remaining for 3 minutes.
- Merbabies are revealed to recognize their mothers before their birth even if they're implanted into a surrogate.
- Ryn's baby is revealed to be female.
- Tia reunites with her tribe and, after defeating the previous leader, becomes its newest leader.
- Xander begins to understand the contrasting moralities that merfolk have, now that he is getting better at his police training. He states that he will do what is necessary if and when the threat arises.
- Helen: "Ryn, you should know. I saw Sarge again. I went to the ocean, I saw him under the water. He told me "War is Coming"."
- Ryn: "It is her. I must be ready."
- ―Helen tells Ryn of Sarge's warning.
|“||Tia wants our territory, but we cannot let her rule us. Her tribe is violent, dangerous. I must stop her.||”|
|— Ryn tells her people of the threat.|
|“||Tia is more human than Ryn. I must have knowledge to be more human.||”|
|— Ryn asks Maddie to teach her how to read.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.