Ryn continues to try to teach the other mermaids to be more human in order to better assimilate, but some are starting to resist her, causing Ryn to wonder if she herself is becoming too human. Maddie finds herself in a dangerous situation trying to help her mom. Meanwhile, Ben and Xander reconcile in order to work together to get the mermaid pack back into the water.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Siren Wiki by expanding it.|
Special Guest Star Edit
Guest Starring Edit
Ben: "It's not so good for the males, though. They bite them on the neck and then hit them with their tails."
Ryn: Males sometimes die from too much mating."
Xander: "Yesterday, I stopped by the boat. I was hiding something. Someone. I found one of them. The one that was there at the night of the street fight. She was dying in the middle of the road, so I took her back to the North Star and then..."
Xander: "She's crazy. So I started calling her Katrina. You know, like the hurricane?"
Xander: "She says that none of them want to be here. I wanted to help my dad, but..."
Rick: "Oh, hey. You have a break in?"
Helen: "Break out, actually. My house guests like to wander."
Rick: 'Where are they now?"
Helen: "Upstairs, sleeping."
Rick: "I shouldn't have stopped by."
Helen: "No no, not at all. I'm happy you came."
Cami: "Who hurt Mother?"
Ryn: "A human."
Ryn: "It was accident. Not all humans kill."
- This episode features Ryn's second on land kill in order to protect Maddie.
- Rick reveals that he has sister named Beth, who shuns him.
- We see Sarge/Frank in his true merman form for the first time.
- ↑ SpoilerTV — "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Thursday 21st February 2019" (February 25, 2019)
- ↑ SpoilerTV — "Siren - Episode 2.05 - Primal Instincts - Promotional Photos, Promo + Press Release" (February 17, 2019)