Physical Appearance Edit
She is quite slim, tall, with tan skin, gray eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair.
She mainly wears her deputy uniform.
Season One Edit
- The Lure (first appearance)
- Interview With a Mermaid
- On the Road
- Curse of the Starving Class
- Dead in the Water
- Being Human
- Street Fight
Season Two Edit
- The Arrival
- The Wolf at the Door
- Natural Order
- Primal Instincts
- Distress Call
- New World Order (flashfoward; no lines)
Season Three Edit
- Next to Dale Bishop, she is the main law enforcement of Bristol Cove and second-in-command.
- She is highly suspicious of Ben's activities, though is not yet aware about the existence of the mermaids that certain people of Bristol Cove had claimed to have encountered in the late 1800s.
- It is she who informs Dale Bishop of the corpse of the late Captain Sean McClure surfaced after several months of being "lost at sea via a fishing net".
- In a flashfoward of Ben's knowledge to saving Ian, she helped the local authorities in keeping people back as Bristol Cove was under martial law by the military
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.