Tensions are rising following the shocking discovery of Sean McClure's decayed corpse, having risen from the sea. And living in a tank rather than the ocean is starting to have an adverse effect on many of the mermaids.
Hoping to save both her kind and help her human circle, Ryn makes a deal with a complicated ally.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Siren Wiki by expanding it.|
Special Guest Star Edit
Guest Starring Edit
- It is revealed that the arm that was seen in the fishing net is, in fact, the decayed body of the late Sean McClure, months after his demise in "Dead in the Water." This is what the "shocking discovery" refers to.
- Nicole finally confronts Ryn, having been fully aware of her true nature for some time now.
- Chris Mueller returns since "Being Human" since he chose to leave Bristol Cove. It is revealed, like Ben, he has been struggling with the siren song ever since Donna had used it in "Dead in the Water."
- Xander, for the first time, grows suspicious of Nicole after Ben infers that the military may have been watching them the whole time.
- The mountain's sea cave is revealed to have belonged to an ancient tribe who had welcomed a colony of merpeople, indicating that humans and merpeople been together as allies.
- It is revealed that the military has been seeking to experiment on Ryn in particular as Nicole has informed them that, out of most of the merpeople, she is highly evolved, rational even.
- Patti McClure, who debuted in "Being Human" is mentioned a few times here and appears again after "Dead in the Water."
- Sean Mcclure's middle name is revealed to have been Ronald.
- Nicole contracts another military operative rather than Admiral Harrison about Ryn's highly evolved state being more human, even rational.
- Marissa: "What a hell of a day to come back."
- Dale Bishop: "Why is that?"
- Marissa: "Sean McClure's body surfaced."
- Katrina: "No talk. Time to fight."
- Helen: "What does she sense?"
- Ryn: "Something in her body. She say this happened after Viv changed back from tank."
- Helen: "Is something wrong with the tank? We only just refilled it ."
- Ryn: "Tank water is not living water. No longer part of the ocean. Not good enough for us."
- Nicole: "Whoa there."
- Ryn: "Back. Now. No fight. Have nice day."
(Reading the inscription on the sea cavern)
We live in peace and harmony
Tribes of the land
And tribes of the sea
- Helen: "We used to be..."
- Sarge: "Together."
- Nicole: "I know who you are. What you are. Don't worry. I'm gonna hurt you. I never expected you to be so...human."
- Ryn: "Ryn is not human. Ryn is Ryn."
- Nicole: "I meant you're special, unique. I'd like to know more about you, study you. So do my friends"
- Ryn: "Study Ryn? Like Ben and Maddie?"
- Nicole: "Yes, but they can't protect you like I can. My friends are...powerful."
- Ryn: "What is powerful?"
- Nicole: "They are people who can protect the country and your pack."
- Ryn: "Soldiers hurt my sister!!"
- Nicole: "That was a big mistake."
- Ryn: "You go. Now!!"