Chris is a fisherman who goes fishing with Xander McClure, Xander's father and Calvin. On one of their boat rides, the crew catch something strange and pull it aboard. It attacks Chris and leaves him badly wounded. The military arrives in helicopters and takes him to their military base.
Physical Appearance Edit
His is quite slim, with gray eyes, tan skin tone with sleek light blonde wavy hair.
Season 1 Edit
- Pilot (debut appearance)
- The Lure
- Interview With a Mermaid
- On the Road
- Curse of the Starving Class
- Dead in the Water
- Being Human
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- He falls under Donna's irresistibly melodious and angelic siren song twice, which he has been struggling with for months since he left Bristol Cove.
- Ultimately, he is revealed to have a certain connection to the the military itself, and that him getting picked up by them was not just a coincidence.
- He was once in a band at the Anchor.
- His messed up state of mind has caused him to enjoy cartoon shows in a quiet room and eating cereal
- Due to the strong aftereffects of Donna's song, he has been given extensive treatments via the healing song from within the echo chamber. Unfortunately, it caused him to have amnesia and constant flashbacks of Donna when she had attacked and injured him, as well as sing to him for the first time.
- One of his memories, induced by Donna's song, indicates that he was near by when Ryn sung to Ben a second time in "Being Human"
- He seems to willingly gone back to the military, stating that he just cannot handle being 'out there."