With Elaine Pownall's health worsening, she has been seeking treatment from the military's medical trial using stern cells from Ryn's mermaid DNA. But the procedure doesn't come without side effects to Ryn, who allows her mermaid blood to be drawn in order to try and save Elaine from certain death.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Siren Wiki by expanding it.|
- Ben: "Do all these people really need to be here?"
- Maddie: "She's not a zoo exhibit."
- Nicole: "Those are our orders."
- Ben: "No. We're getting her out of here. Now! Enough. That's enough! Get back!"
- ―Ben and Maddie complain to Nicole about their conduct
- Maddie: "If it's too much we can make them stop."
- Ryn: "This will help Ben's mother?"
- Maddie: "I...don't know. We hope so."
- ―Maddie reassures Ryn
- The late Aldon Decker's research on mixing Donna's mermaid DNA with paralyzed rats in "Interview With a Mermaid", is revealed; yet it remained unfinished as Decker had been by Donna and her siren song.
- Although Nicole did say that Ryn's observations would be harmless, Ben still perceives it as oppression. Especially since the scientists surrounded her as she experienced her painful transition.
- ↑ Spoiler TV — "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Thursday 20th June 2019" (June 21, 2019)
- ↑ SpoilerTV — "Siren - Episode 2.10 - All In - Promo, Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos + Synopsis" (June 19, 2019)