With Elaine Pownall's health worsening, she has been seeking treatment from the military's medical trial using stern cells from Ryn's mermaid DNA. But the procedure doesn't come without side effects to Ryn, who allows her mermaid blood to be drawn in order to try and save Elaine from certain death.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help Siren Wiki by expanding it.|
- Ben: "Do all these people really need to be here?"
- Maddie: "She's not a zoo exhibit."
- Nicole: "These are our orders."
- Ben: "No. We're getting her out of here. Now! Enough. That's enough! Get back!"
- ―Ben and Maddie complain to Nicole about their conduct
- Maddie: "If it's too much we can make them stop."
- Ryn: "This will help Ben's mother?"
- Maddie: "I...don't know. We hope so."
- ―Maddie reassures Ryn
|“||What happened to your folks wasn't right. I'll never forget it.||”|
|— John Rooney telling Helen about the fate of her parents|
|“||Sistren of tide and time, we gather in the spirit of the Great Deep. We ask our mother's blessings on this bounty of sea and land.||”|
|— The Hybrid's chant in grace|
- The late Aldon Decker's research on mixing Donna's mermaid DNA with paralyzed rats in "Interview With a Mermaid", is revealed; yet it remained unfinished as Decker had been distracted by Donna and her Siren song.
- Although Nicole did say that Ryn's observations would be harmless, Ben still perceives it as oppression. Especially since the scientists surrounded her as she experienced her painful transition.
- Xander follows Calvin to a late night venue located down by the docks, he learns about Calvin's attendance to poker games and the odd jobs he has been taking.
- At the hybrid's gathering we learn that relatives or siblings who marry within have offspring who are born with side effects due to the limited gene pool.
- ↑ Spoiler TV — "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Thursday 20th June 2019" (June 21, 2019)
- ↑ SpoilerTV — "Siren - Episode 2.10 - All In - Promo, Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos + Synopsis" (June 19, 2019)